Encore - Wave of Lightning at Dreamforce 2015
Whoever said corporate events were only about networking, sessions and demos has not been to Dreamforce! Dreamforce'14 had 145,000+ attendees, 5M+ online viewers, celebrities, music and fanfare, and the event is getting bigger and better. In Marc Benioff's own words, younger by the day.
Salesforce has been able to living up to its title of being the world's most innovative company. There were two major announcements at Dreamforce in 2014 that took the industry by a storm - Wave and Lightning, superb pieces of innovations in the field of Analytics and Mobility (besides the powerful and inspiring keynote by Hillary Clinton and the rocking performances by Bruno Mars and Cake).
Dreamforce'15 gets an athletic start with a breakout session by Rick Welts and Bob Myers of the Golden State Warriors followed by sessions by visionary speakers on leading industry trends - Marc Benioff (Chairman and CEO - Salesforce.com) , Parker Harris (Cofounder - Salesforce.com), Satya Nadella (CEO - Microsoft), Padmasree Warrior (former CTO - Cisco), George Colony (CEO - Forrester) to name a few.
There will be more diversity at Dreamforce this year, with Leadership Keynotes from amazing women in the industry - Susan Wojcicki, YouTube; Jessica Alba - The Honest Company and Gayle King, CBS This Morning.
What's in it for Infosys?
Dreamforce 2015 will be a major milestone for Infosys in many ways.
As Platinum Partners of Salesforce, we are delighted to be Gold Sponsors at Dreamforce and will be differentiating our Salesforce offerings with the Infosys Digital: Connect More, Experience More, Be More" theme.
We have a line-up of Executive meetings, customer speak sessions and solution showcases:
- Senior Executive meeting between Ravi Kumar S, our Chief Delivery Officer and Tyler Prince, EVP - World-wide Alliances and Channels is a behemoth step towards taking this renewed partnership with Salesforce to a new level as we embark on a journey to become the Global Strategic Alliance Partners of Salesforce.com.
- Breakout session with CIO/IT Director of Caterpillar Finance on channel engagement and legacy migration to cloud.
- Customer Advocacy Tool showcase for Retail on Marketing Cloud and allied technology components to deliver streamlined branded communication and inquiry process, behavioral targeting, campaign management, channel effectiveness and social analytics.
- Channel Partner Enablement tool showcase - Complete Dealer/Partner Lifecycle management application covering Partner Onboarding and Account Management, Partner collaboration, Demand generation, Quotation, Post Sales service, Partner Performance and Incentive management.
- Partner Breakout session showcasing our solution videos and a panel discussion on next Gen Customer connect on the Salesforce Platform that will be chaired by a panel from the Infosys Digital team.
Infosys has been elevated to the status of Global Strategic Alliance Partner for Marketing Cloud and are also celebrating our 600+ certified practitioner count (inching very fast towards the 1000+ certification count).
We have impressive support from our CSG team and have lined up meetings with Toyota Financial Services, Telstra, Linde, Adidas, Capital Group, Axalta, Friesland Campina to name a few.
Infosys has been the Partner of Choice for legacy modernizations and migrations to the Salesforce 1 platform, Portal & mobility solutions besides next Gen Sales, Service and Marketing cloud implementations. Multiple Analyst sessions with Forrester and Gartner and Salesforce Senior Executives and Industry Heads have been chalked out with our Practice leaders to discuss our Practice vision, innovations, investments and solution strategies.
The event holds so many possibilities for the Infosys SFDC Practice. We will have more exciting news to share during and after the event. We, as the torchbearer of the practice are leaving no stone unturned to make our mark at this phenomenal event.
Stay tuned for the fun and excitement at Dreamforce.
"Innovation, having fun and giving back should be the core values for everyone"- Hillary Rodham Clinton (#DF14)