Lower TCO and Cloud enable your applications using 'Application as a Service' offering from Infosys
In a typical IT landscape, customers have separate contracts for different components of a single application
· - Licenses for the application from the software vendor
· - Hosting fees from the infrastructure vendor
· - Implementation services from a system integrator
· - Managed services post implementation from a system integrator
· - Upgrade fees from system integrators
The upfront capital expenditure requirements are also becoming prohibitive in getting projects approved.
Infosys has a creative 'Application as a Service' offering in partnership with Oracle. The solution is available for any 'traditional on premise' application like Siebel, E-Business suite, PeopleSoft etc.
Infosys 'Application as a Service' solution solves these challenges:
· - Single contract covering all aspects of the Application - Licenses, Hosting, Implementation, Managed services and Upgrades
· - Cloud hosting with best in class hardware with regular refresh cycles
· - Simplified Opex based pricing with equated monthly payments
· - Fees based on 'Pay as per usage' to provide financial flexibility
solution helps in lowering the overall TCO for the application and providing
all the benefits of a Cloud based application. In the session Infosys will talk
in details about the model and case studies of successful implementations.