In today's challenging business environment a 'best fit' ERP can play a very vital role in meeting the business objectives through a successful design, implementation and support. A successful ERP solution can be the backbone for ambitious business goals.
To begin with let us see what makes an ERP so important to a mid-size company. Below are a few key parameters on which a company would most likely evaluate any ERP:
• Ability to provide Industry specific solution
• Features and Functions to enable faster execution of operations
• A scalable and adaptable architecture, for future growth
• Ease of use, quick user adoption and ease of training
• Ease of maintenance and a lower TCO
With this perspective, the subsequent points may prove to be useful in evaluating JD Edwards (JDE), as an ERP for the ever increasing midsize sector's need for a cost effective and fitting ERP to suite their business.