Live Blogging from CS Week Day 1
As we move into the second day of CS Week 2011, I wanted to capture the thoughts of our event attendees on the ground in Orlando from Day 1. We will be submitting live blogs throughout the week, through the eyes of Infosys.
A few observations from Infosys' Uma Shankar Padhy:
- We had a great 1st day at CS Week 35 conference today. The turnout is fantastic and the Gaylord Palms Orlando is an exciting place to be this week!
- Over 500 Utilities are participating in CS Week conference this year and we have seen many come by our booth over the last few hours. I saw many first time attendees this year both from Utilities and Product/Service providers. The talk of the show is legacy CIS replacement and accomodating Customer Service iniatitives through modern CIS systems.
- Our booth is strategically positioned near the bar that helped a lot to get more traffic to our booth on the very 1st day! That always helps!
- Subho and Venkat were busy the entire day showing demos of Infosys Smart Customer Portal, Infosys Demand Side Management and Infosys Smart Integrator solution..
- We are expecting a lot of traffic over the next couple of days and we look forward to seeing you at the show. Again the iPad raffle will occur on the last day so stop by for a demo to register!