Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration - The Next Gen Supply Chain Intelligence
Oracle Fusion application is the next- gen suite of enterprise resource planning from Oracle, leveraging the features and functionalities taken from Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft and Siebel product lines and the suite is built on top of the Oracle Fusion Middleware.
Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration is an integral part of Fusion Supply Chain Management, which performs the Centralized decomposition/disintegration to itemize intricate orders into separate, interconnected fulfillment design targeting the multi- network, division and partner fulfillment networks.
DOO works as a workflow for the order fulfillment all the way from manufacturing to customer that goes through the complex network of manufacturing, warehouse, distributor and to customer. It acts as a central hub to link all the other systems who needs to interact to feed or get or perform actions on fulfillment.
Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration Features :-
• Multiple order capture systems
• Take your order feed in to DOO
• Orchestrate out where these orders should be fulfilled
• DOO talks to multiple fulfillment systems
• Extensive configuration options with 0 impacts on upgrades
• Based on Job Roles- Role Based User experience
• On- Premise, On- Cloud, Private Cloud, remote management - Deployment Options
• Co-existence strategy with existing systems.
Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration Capabilities :-
• Proactive monitoring and determination of associated glitches in orders
• Centralized Decomposition rule to itemize composite orders into separate, interconnected fulfillment approaches to multi- Network, division and partner fulfillment networks.
• Central Monitoring of order visibility across diverse systems
• Jeopardy conditions and Exception management
• Pre- Integration with oracle entry and fulfillment systems
• Single view of supply and demand across heterogeneous systems
• Extensible SOA enabled framework for flexible integration
• Supply and Demand cost and delivery metrics measurement on Embedded Intelligence
ü Multiple order Entry and Fulfillment System
• Sits between demand capture and fulfillment suite providing central single point of commanding control of order fulfillment.
• Fulfillment process visibility across multiple fulfillment systems
ü Growing Acquisitions and Outsourcing increasing multiple parties results in delayed business process operability or inoperability .
• Provides a configurable fulfillment and supply chain solution
• Adaptable redesign of the business process and application based on business needs.
• Optimizes the correct supply chain solution for a customer and align businesses in support of those customer objectives
ü Varied Middleware and integration options
• Next gen technology stack Fusion Middleware provides configurability of user interfaces or extensibility of backend tools .
• Flexible Integration with extensible SOA Framework
• Pre-Integration with Oracle order capture and fulfillment system.
• Customer connector establishment for non fusion middleware integration options.
Distributed Order Orchestration Process In details:
DOO orchestration process is to provide a structure and categorization to initiate the fulfillment operations such as Shipping, Reservations, or Invoicing, which results in the completion of the sales order flow.
The definition of the business processes triggers the fulfillment of an orchestration order and its order lines. The invocation of these fulfillment services is done through an interface called Task Layer (TL) services. In addition to the Task Layer services, the process definition also includes planning details, change management parameters, and statuses that are visible on the DOO Workbench.
A typical Orchestration Process insight is provided in the diagram.